How to Program Nissan Intelligent Key
Unsure how to program your Nissan Intelligent Key? Follow these Nissan Intelligent Key programming instructions to take full advantage of the remote capabilities of your Nissan key fob. Once you do, you’ll be able to luck and unluck the doors of your new Nissan, as well as pop the trunk and start the engine, all without fumbling with keys and locks. And if you encounter any issues, the Triangle Nissan Del Oeste service team is here to help Aguadilla-area drivers like you!
Nissan Intelligent Key Programming Instructions
- Get behind the wheel of your Nissan and lock the doors.
- Insert your Nissan Intelligent Key into the ignition without starting the car, and then remove it. Do this 6 to 10 times, until your car accepts the Key, indicated by the hazard lights flashing twice.
- Once the Key is accepted, you have entered program mode. Insert the Key into the ignition, and turn the key to turn on the electronics without starting the engine
- Immediately press any button on the Nissan Intelligent Key.
- Your key should now be programmed. To test it out, stand away from your vehicle and press the buttons on the Nissan Intelligent Key. The lights will flash or the horn will sound to indicate successful programming.
- Make sure to test the proximity functionality of your Nissan Intelligent Key, as well. You should be able to walk up to your Nissan and open the car door without pressing any buttons.
Nissan Intelligent Key Functionality
What does the Nissan Intelligent Key do? Essentially, it allows you to access your vehicle without having to insert a physical key. When you have the key in your pocket or purse, all you need to do is press the Request Switch on the door to get inside or push a button to start the engine. What’s more, the Nissan Intelligent Key prevents lockouts, as your Nissan vehicle will alert you if you’ve left the Key inside and automatically unlocks the door, making for stress-free travel around Aguada.
Learn More About Nissan Technology at Triangle Nissan Del Oeste
Interested in learning more about the Nissan Intelligent Key or other Nissan technologies? Get in touch with Triangle Nissan Del Oeste today for additional information! You can also visit our dealership near Mayaguez to shop for key fob battery replacements and more with our parts department.
More from Triangle Nissan Del Oeste
¿Está preparado para actualizarse a un nuevo SUV? Usted querrá un modelo que llama la atención en las calles de Mayagüez, y el 2021 Nissan Kicks hará precisamente eso. Aún mejor es que usted puede hacer este SUV de Nissan totalmente suyo con la selección de colores del Nissan Kicks. Mejora el diseño y…
Ready to upgrade to a new SUV? You’ll want one that will turn heads on the Mayagüez streets, and the 2021 Nissan Kicks will do just that. Even better is that you can make this Nissan SUV entirely your own by selecting your favorite Nissan Kicks colors. Enhance the design and style of the…
Picking out a new car is an exciting endeavor in itself, but the most fun part definitely has to be choosing the colors you prefer, especially if you’ve already decided on the 2021 Nissan Altima! The new Altima boasts a range of exterior colors and interior fabrics and designs so that you can mix and…